Monday, May 11, 2009

My favourite students

Yes, unlike parents, most teachers will freely admit to having favourites in the classroom. I was so thrilled on Saturday when my colleague called me out from the Cafe I was working in to see three of my all-time favourites who had come back to EV to visit me!

Bearing in mind that, if you are working the 9-5 shift, and are lucky enough to have the same homeroom all week, you will have one class you see twice a day, plus eight other classes a week, each with 30 students in it; that's 270 students a week on average that you meet. Since these girls were in my class, I've had somewhere near 1650 students!

And I still remember their names - that's how great they were!

So here's a picture of Hwa Young, Hye Ryeong and Yoon Jae:

And here's to students who not only study hard and are good at what they do, but also have fantastic attitudes ;) because all you teachers out there know how rare they really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment